ZWRAPS 3 Pack: Small/Medium/Large - Wild Wanderers
Reusable Food Storage Wraps
If every household in America used Z Wraps...
We would save enough plastic wrap to stretch to the moon and back over 400 times.
Find the sizes and designs that are right for you.
You get our three most sought-after sizes in one convenient package. This multi-pack includes 1 small, 1 medium and 1 large. It's the sustainable alternative to plastic bags!
- With this food wrap set alone, you could save over 3,000 plastic bags.
- your food will last longer, staying crisp, fresh and looking great
- Wrap cheese, half an avocado, lemon, a sandwich or leftover veggies. Seal up even big, bulky stuff like half a melon, half a head of cabbage, or a pitcher of cold brewed coffee. Your containers, casseroles, and bowls of various sizes can be covered, too.
1 Small: 8"x8”
1 Medium: 12"x12”
1 Large: 12"x15”
- Z Wraps are soft, pliable, and simple to use: the gentle warmth of your hands easily creates a tight seal that stays put. You can even stack them!
- Z Wraps can go anywhere in your kitchen storage: in the fridge, in the pantry, on the counter, and even in the freezer!
- Z Wraps are reusable. Wash with cool water and mild soap, leave to air dry. No need to wring out - it can damage your wrap. One Z Wrap can be washed and reused upwards of 100 times. That means 1 wrap can prevent 1000 pieces of plastic from ending up in the trash, keeping them out of landfills and our oceans!
- Always keep beeswax food wraps away from heat or flame: Z Wraps are made with easily-melted beeswax, and beeswax is flammable.
- All Z Wraps are proudly Made in Massachusetts