Shadow Book | Thankful Tonight
''There are so many things from big to small, birds that soar, and bugs that crawl, sights, and sounds, and so much more, there are so many things to be thankful for.''
- A young child goes through the day highlighting many things in the world to be thankful for, from big to small, and then invites readers to think about what they are thankful for, fostering and nurturing a sense of gratitude in young children.
- Gentle bedtime book allows you to shine images on the wall!
- Simply shine the beam of a light (not included) through the ''windows'' on each page to cast pictures on the wall as you read the rhymes within.
- It's a fun and comforting way to end the day and experience a book together.
- Ages 3 to 9.
- PUBLISHER'S NOTE: For best results, use this shadow book with a small, single-bulb light source. A small pen light, other single-LED light, or the light on the back of a smartphone is recommended. Multi-LED flashlights are not recommended. If you have trouble getting a clear image, try moving your light closer to or farther away from the page.
- Sturdy covered wire-o hardcover binding.
- Book measures 6-3/8'' wide x 9'' high.