I'm A Home Owner Now What? - Guide To Organizing Your New Home
Acquiring a home is an exciting and challenging time! This backpack- and purse-sized guided notebook will make planning easier for the new homeowner on the go!
- Concise fill-in lists and charts enable you to compile the essential information you need to stay organized as you get ready for your home.
- Gather all the details here -- from your real estate agent to your attorney, from utilities and community info to plumbers, electricians, remodeling plans, and beyond.
- Includes graph paper and forms for planning room details, as well as checklists for routine maintenance.
- Convenient inside back cover pocket for business cards, receipts, etc.
- Lightweight organizer measures 6-1/4 inches wide by 8-1/4 high.
- Durable hardcover.
- Elastic band closure attached to the back cover keeps your place or keeps your planner closed.
- 144 pages